Our rubber ARCADE expansion joints with rotating flanges is our top of the range product, able to answer all your most demanding applications.
This type of expansion joint is ideal for:
- absorption of shock and noise
- reducing turbulence and fluid retention
We stock this standard expansion joint in EPDM and Nitrile. Also available on request in any size and length from DN32 to DN5000, it is equipped with stabilizing steel flanges PN10, PN16 or ASA, stainless steel 304L or 316L.
Rubber expansion joint with 3 arches and over are manufacture to be integrated in process where axial or lateral movements are wide.
The ARCADE multiple arches rubber expansion joint can be full face for better resistance to movement and vacuum. They can be stabilized and equipped with tie rods. With adequate rubber, they will be suitable for any type of medium and application. These expansion joints are a first choice solution.
To complete the range of Premium expansion joints, we stock ARCADE full face rubber expansion joints. These expansion joints are manufacture with the best rubber on the market. Their construction resists almost full vacuum and high forces tension.
- reinforced by rings embedded in the mass and layers of polyester mesh
- Superior durability and reliability: the quality of the chosen materials and the customized manufacturing guarantee a greater longevity
- Wide variety of elastomers: Natural rubber, Neoprene, Nitrile, Butyl, EPDM, CSM (Hypalon). In special material: food, flame resistant, Viton and PTFE.
- Fiber and metal reinforcement: polyester, nylon, Kevlar or Nomex. For metal reinforcements, they can be cast in the mass or be in support for the suction for example with a vacuum ring in UB6, stainless steel 304, stainless steel 316 ...
- steel flange: flanges or segments