MOON - FLANGED BALL VALVE
STANDARDS: BS EN ISO 17292:2004.
PRESSURES: PN16/40 DN15 - DN100 body from BAR
PN16 DN40 - DN100 body from CASTING.
TEMPERATURE LIMITS: -20°C / +180°C (PTFE).
CONNECTIONS with flanges: UNI-EN 1092 and DIN2501 BL.1.
STEM: Anti blow out with anti-static device.
ANTISTATIC DEVICE: starting from DN25 (upon request DN15-DN20).
UPPER CONNECTION: ISO 5211.
OPERATOR: lever. Available colours: black, yellow.
ADVANTAGES & caution
ON-OFF valve for: chemical products, food plants, distribution lines for gas, air, water. Suitable for average vacuum, steam up to 200°C with PTFE+CARBOGRAPHITE SEATS.
• Silicon free.
• PTFE+15% GLASS FIBRE: -20°C + 190°C.
• PTFE + CARBOGRAPHITE: +200°C (optimum from 60°C to 200°C).
• Peek for high temperatures up to +260°C.
(optimum condition from 100°C to 260°C).
• PTFE with metal core (on request).
• Integral seal in PTFE DN15 – DN100 from bar.
• PN40 (DN40 – DN100) (from bar).
• PLAIN AND THROUGH DRILLED FLANGE DRILLING.
• Reduction gears with manual operator.
• Stem extensions 50mm and 100mm.
• Heating jacket (see series MOON CR).
• Ball drilling.
• Degreased for oxygen service.
• Body – ring nut – stem – ball made of AISI316L.
• Bottom valve (tie-rods are also supplied).
• For further special requests please consult our technical/